Nebraska Revised Statute 21-19,111
Amendment pursuant to judicial reorganization.
(a) A corporation's articles may be amended without board approval or approval by the members or approval required pursuant to section 21-19,116 to carry out a plan of reorganization ordered or decreed by a court of competent jurisdiction under federal statute if the articles after amendment contain only provisions required or permitted by section 21-1921.
(b) The individual or individuals designated by the court shall deliver to the Secretary of State articles of amendment setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment approved by the court;
(3) The date of the court's order or decree approving the articles of amendment;
(4) The title of the reorganization proceeding in which the order or decree was entered; and
(5) A statement that the court had jurisdiction of the proceeding under federal statute.
(c) This section does not apply after entry of a final decree in the reorganization proceeding even though the court retains jurisdiction of the proceeding for limited purposes unrelated to consummation of the reorganization plan.
- Laws 1996, LB 681, § 111.