Nebraska Revised Statute 21-122
Correcting filed record.
(RULLCA 206) (a) A limited liability company or foreign limited liability company may deliver to the Secretary of State for filing a statement of correction to correct a record previously delivered by the company to the Secretary of State and filed by the Secretary of State, if at the time of filing the record contained inaccurate information or was defectively signed.
(b) A statement of correction under subsection (a) of this section may not state a delayed effective date and must:
(1) describe the record to be corrected, including its filing date, or attach a copy of the record as filed;
(2) specify the inaccurate information and the reason it is inaccurate or the manner in which the signing was defective; and
(3) correct the defective signature or inaccurate information.
(c) When filed by the Secretary of State, a statement of correction under subsection (a) of this section is effective retroactively as of the effective date of the record the statement corrects, but the statement is effective when filed:
(1) for the purposes of subsection (d) of section 21-103; and
(2) as to persons that previously relied on the uncorrected record and would be adversely affected by the retroactive effect.