Nebraska Revised Statute 2-4227
Chapter 2 Section 4227
Bond issuance; resolution; provisions; part of contract with bond holders.
Any resolution authorizing the issuance of bonds may contain provisions, which shall be a part of the contract or contracts with the holders of such bonds, as to:
(1) Pledging all or any part of the revenue of the corporation to secure the payment of the bonds, subject to such agreements with bondholders as may then exist;
(2) Pledging all or any part of the assets of the corporation, including conservation loans or natural resource development loans, to secure the principal of and the interest on such bonds, subject to such agreement with bondholders as may then exist;
(3) The use and disposition of the gross income from conservation loans or natural resource development loans owned by the corporation and payment of the principal of conservation loans or natural resource development loans owned by the corporation;
(4) The setting aside of reserves or sinking funds and the regulation and disposition thereof;
(5) Limitations on the purposes to which the proceeds from the sale of bonds may be applied and pledging the proceeds to secure the payment of the bonds;
(6) Limitations on the issuance of additional bonds, the terms upon which additional bonds may be issued and secured, and the refunding of outstanding or other bonds;
(7) The procedure, if any, by which the terms of any contract with bondholders may be amended or abrogated, the amount of bonds the holders of which may consent thereto, and the manner in which the consent may be given;
(8) Limitations on the amount of money to be expended by the corporation for operating expenses of the corporation;
(9) Vesting in a trustee or trustees such property, rights, powers, and duties in trust as the corporation may determine, and limiting or abrogating the right of bondholders to appoint a trustee or limiting the rights, powers, and duties of the trustee;
(10) Defining the acts or omissions to act which shall constitute a default and the obligations or duties of the corporation to the holders of the bonds, and providing for the rights and remedies of the holders of the bonds in the event of default, including as a matter of right the appointment of a receiver; but the rights and remedies shall not be inconsistent with the general laws of this state and other provisions of the Conservation Corporation Act; and
(11) Any other matter, of like or different character, which in any way affects the security or protection of the holders of the bonds.
- Laws 1981, LB 385, § 27;
- Laws 1983, LB 20, § 13;
- Laws 1985, LB 387, § 16.