Nebraska Revised Statute 2-4220
Rules and regulations; subject matter.
Prior to carrying out any of the powers granted under sections 2-4216 and 2-4217, the corporation shall adopt and promulgate rules and regulations governing its activities authorized under the Conservation Corporation Act, including rules and regulations relating to any or all of the following:
(1) The number and location of the conservation practices and natural resource development practices, including, to the extent reasonably possible, assurance that the conservation practices or natural resource development practices to be financed by an issue of bonds or series of issues will be adequate, as determined by the corporation, to be financed directly or indirectly by the lenders or by an issue of bonds of the corporation;
(2) Rates, fees, charges, and other terms and conditions of making, originating, or servicing conservation loans in order to protect against realization of an excessive financial return or benefit by the originator or servicer;
(3) The type and the amount of collateral or security to be provided to assure repayment of conservation loans or natural resource development loans or of deposits made to lenders under section 2-4216;
(4) The type of collateral, payment bond, performance bond, or other security to be provided by the lending institutions making conservation loans under section 2-4216 or originating and servicing conservation loans under section 2-4217;
(5) The nature and amount of fees to be charged by the corporation to provide for expenses and reserves of the corporation;
(6) Standards and requirements for the allocation of available money and the determination of the maturities, terms, conditions, and interest rates for conservation loans or natural resource development loans made, purchased, sold, assigned, or committed;
(7) Commitment requirements for conservation practices and financing for landowners by lending institutions involving money provided directly or indirectly by the lender; or
(8) Any other matters related to the duties or exercise of the corporation's powers or duties under the Conservation Corporation Act.
- Laws 1981, LB 385, § 20;
- Laws 1983, LB 20, § 10;
- Laws 1985, LB 387, § 14.