Nebraska Revised Statute 2-3992
Chapter 2 Section 3992
Director; access to facilities, books, and records; inspections authorized.
(1) The director or his or her duly authorized agent shall have access during regular business hours to any milking facility or dairy plant for which a permit is held in which milk is used or stored for use in the manufacture, processing, packaging, or storage of milk or milk products or to enter any vehicle being used to transport or hold such milk or milk products for the purpose of inspection and to secure specimens or samples of any milk or milk product after paying or offering to pay for such sample or specimen. The director may analyze and inspect samples of raw milk and dairy products.
(2) The director or his or her duly authorized agent shall have access during regular business hours to the books and records of any permitholder under the Nebraska Milk Act when such access is necessary to properly administer and enforce such act.
- Laws 1969, c. 5, § 33, p. 89;
- R.S.1943, (1976), § 81-263.119;
- Laws 1980, LB 632, § 42;
- Laws 1986, LB 900, § 31;
- Laws 1993, LB 268, § 24;
- R.S.1943, (1997), § 2-3942;
- Laws 2007, LB111, § 28.