Nebraska Revised Statute 2-3632
Chapter 2 Section 3632
Board; annual report; contents; public information.
The board shall prepare and make available an annual report on or before January 1 of each year, which report shall set forth in detail the income received from the corn assessment for the previous year and shall include:
(1) The expenditure of all funds by the board during the previous year for the administration of the Nebraska Corn Resources Act;
(2) The action taken by the board on all contracts requiring the expenditure of funds by the board;
(3) A description of all such contracts;
(4) A detailed explanation of all programs relating to the discovery, promotion, and development of markets and industries for the utilization of corn, the direct expense associated with each program, and copies of such programs if in writing; and
(5) The name and address of each member of the board and a copy of all rules and regulations promulgated by the board.
Such report and a copy of all contracts requiring expenditure of funds by the board shall be available to the public upon request.
- Laws 1978, LB 639, § 32;
- Laws 2012, LB1057, § 3.