Nebraska Revised Statute 2-3202
Chapter 2 Section 3202
For purposes of Chapter 2, article 32, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Commission means the Nebraska Natural Resources Commission;
(2) Natural resources district or district means a natural resources district operating pursuant to Chapter 2, article 32;
(3) Board means the board of directors of a district;
(4) Director means a member of the board;
(5) Other special-purpose districts means rural water districts, drainage districts, reclamation districts, and irrigation districts;
(6) Manager means the chief executive hired by a majority vote of the board to be the supervising officer of the district; and
(7) Department means the Department of Natural Resources.
- Department of Natural Resources, see Chapter 61, article 2.
- Nebraska Natural Resources Commission, see section 2-1504.