Nebraska Revised Statute 2-2701.01
Chapter 2 Section 2701.01
(1) Board means the University of Nebraska Board of Tractor Test Engineers which shall consist of three engineers under the control of the university;
(2) Current tractor model means any model included in the manufacturer's annual price list of tractors being offered for sale by its dealers or distributors;
(3) Department means the Department of Agriculture;
(4) Director means the Director of Agriculture or his or her authorized representative;
(5) Person means bodies politic and corporate, societies, communities, the public generally, individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint-stock companies, and associations; and
(6) Tractor means a traction machine designed and advertised primarily to supply power to agricultural implements and farmstead equipment. An agricultural tractor propels itself and provides a force in the direction of travel and may provide mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical power and control to enable attached soil-engaging and other agricultural implements to perform their intended function.
- Laws 1986, LB 768, § 1;
- Laws 1989, LB 381, § 1;
- Laws 1993, LB 121, § 67;
- Laws 2012, LB907, § 2.