Nebraska Revised Statute 2-2643.01
Chapter 2 Section 2643.01
License holder; prohibited acts.
A license holder shall not:
(1) Make a pesticide recommendation or use a pesticide in a manner inconsistent with the pesticide's labeling or with the restrictions on the use of the pesticide imposed by the state, the federal agency, or the federal act;
(2) Operate in a faulty, careless, or negligent manner;
(3) Refuse or neglect to keep and maintain the records required by the Pesticide Act or to make reports as required;
(4) Make false or fraudulent records, invoices, or reports;
(5) Use fraud or misrepresentation in making an application for a license or renewal of a license; or
(6) Aid or abet a license holder or an unlicensed person to evade the Pesticide Act, conspire with a license holder or an unlicensed person to evade the act, or allow the license holder's license to be used by another person.