Nebraska Revised Statute 18-2476

Chapter 18 Section 2476


Resolution or other proceeding; publication.

The board may provide for the publication of any resolution or other proceeding adopted by it pursuant to sections 18-2401 to 18-2485, in a newspaper of general circulation published in the municipality or county where the principal office or place of business of the agency is located, or if no newspaper is so published, then in a newspaper qualified to carry legal notices having general circulation therein.


  • Laws 1981, LB 132, § 76.