Nebraska Revised Statute 14-1703
(2) Facilities shall mean the entire subsurface parking area and all improvements therein or appurtenances used in connection therewith, including entrances and exits, and all equipment, machinery, and accessories necessary or convenient for the parking of vehicles;
(3) City shall mean the city of the metropolitan class which requested the Governor to establish a parking authority within the city;
(4) County shall mean the county in Nebraska where the authority is located;
(5) The authority shall be deemed located in the county where the city requesting the establishment of the authority is located; and
(6) Board shall mean the governing body of such authority, constituted as is provided by section 14-1705.
- Laws 1955, c. 22, § 3, p. 102.