Nebraska Revised Statute 13-2607
Board; assistance approved; when; quorum.
(1) After consideration of the application and the evidence, the board shall issue a finding of whether the convention and meeting center facility or sports arena facility described in the application is eligible for state assistance.
(2) If the board finds that the facility described in the application is an eligible facility and that state assistance is in the best interest of the state, the application shall be approved.
(3) In determining whether state assistance is in the best interest of the state, the board shall consider the fiscal and economic capacity of the applicant to finance the local share of the eligible facility.
(4) A majority of the board members constitutes a quorum for the purpose of conducting business. All actions of the board shall be by a majority vote of all the board members, one of whom must be the Governor.
- Limitation on applications, see section 13-2612.