Nebraska Revised Statute 13-2543
Issuance of bonds; notice.
In the case of a resolution or other proceeding providing for the issuance of bonds pursuant to the Joint Public Agency Act, the board may, either before or after the adoption of such resolution or other proceeding, in lieu of publishing the entire resolution or other proceeding, publish a notice of intention to issue bonds under the act, titled as such, containing:
(1) The name of the joint public agency;
(2) The purpose of the issue, including a brief description of the project and the name of the public agencies to be serviced by the project;
(3) The principal amount of bonds to be issued;
(4) The maturity date or dates and amount or amounts maturing on such dates;
(5) The maximum rate of interest payable on the bonds; and
(6) The times and place where a copy of the form of the resolution or other proceeding providing for the issuance of the bonds may be examined which shall be at an office of the joint public agency, identified in the notice, during regular business hours of the joint public agency as described in the notice and for a period of at least thirty days after the publication of the notice.