Nebraska Revised Statute 13-1901
Chapter 13 Section 1901
Nebraska planning and development regions; created.
There are hereby created nine Nebraska planning and development regions as follows:
(1) Region 1 includes the counties of Sioux, Dawes, Sheridan, Box Butte, Scotts Bluff, Morrill, Garden, Banner, Kimball, Cheyenne, and Deuel;
(2) Region 2 includes the counties of Cherry, Keya Paha, Boyd, Brown, Rock, Holt, Blaine, Loup, Garfield, Wheeler, Custer, Valley, Greeley, and Sherman;
(3) Region 3 includes the counties of Grant, Hooker, Thomas, Arthur, McPherson, Logan, Keith, Lincoln, Perkins, Dawson, Chase, Hayes, Frontier, Gosper, Dundy, Hitchcock, Red Willow, and Furnas;
(4) Region 4 includes the counties of Howard, Merrick, Buffalo, Hall, Hamilton, Phelps, Kearney, Adams, Clay, Harlan, Franklin, Webster, and Nuckolls;
(5) Region 5 includes the counties of Knox, Cedar, Dixon, Antelope, Pierce, Wayne, Thurston, Boone, Madison, Stanton, Cuming, Burt, Platte, Colfax, Dodge, and Nance;
(6) Region 6 includes the counties of Polk, Butler, Saunders, York, Seward, Cass, Fillmore, Saline, Otoe, Thayer, Jefferson, Gage, Johnson, Nemaha, Pawnee, and Richardson;
(7) Region 7 includes the county of Lancaster;
(8) Region 8 includes the counties of Washington, Douglas, and Sarpy; and
(9) Region 9 includes the county of Dakota.
- Laws 1992, LB 573, § 1.