Nebraska Revised Statute 13-1504
An agreement shall specify:
(1) Its duration;
(2) The precise organization, composition, and nature of any separate legal entity created;
(3) Its purpose;
(4) The manner of financing the agreement and establishing and maintaining a budget;
(5) The method to be employed in accomplishing the partial or complete termination of the agreement and for disposing of property upon such partial or complete termination, if any;
(6) Provisions for administering the agreement, which may include, but not be limited to, the creation of a joint board responsible for such administration;
(7) The manner of acquiring, holding, and disposing of real and personal property used in the agreement;
(8) When an agreement involves law enforcement:
(a) The minimum training standards and qualifications of law enforcement personnel;
(b) The respective liability of each public agency and tribal government for the actions of law enforcement officers when acting under the provisions of an agreement;
(c) The minimum insurance required of both the public agency and the tribal government; and
(d) The exact chain of command to be followed by law enforcement officers acting under the agreement; and
(9) Any other necessary and proper matters.
- Laws 1989, LB 508, § 4.