Nebraska Revised Statute 69-1201
(1) Debt management shall mean the planning and management of the financial affairs of a debtor for a fee from the debtor and the receiving therefrom of money or evidences thereof for the purpose of distributing the same to his or her creditors in payment or partial payment of his or her obligations;
(2) Licensee shall mean any individual, partnership, limited liability company, unincorporated association, or corporation licensed under such sections;
(3) Secretary shall mean the Secretary of State;
(4) Debtor shall mean a wage earner whose principal income is derived from wages, salary, or commission;
(5) Office shall mean each location by street number, building number, city, and state where any person engages in debt management; and
(6) Creditor shall mean a person for whose benefit money is being collected and disbursed by licensees.
Laws 1967, c. 377, § 1, p. 1179;
Laws 1993, LB 121, § 410.