Nebraska Revised Statute 32-330
Chapter 32 Section 330
Voter registration register; public record; examination; lists of registered voters; availability.
(1) The voter registration register shall be a public record. Any person may examine the register at the office of the election commissioner or county clerk, but no person other than the election commissioner, county clerk, or law enforcement shall be allowed to make copies of the register. Copies of the register shall only be used for list maintenance as provided in section 32-329 or law enforcement purposes. The electronic records of the original voter registrations created pursuant to section 32-301 may constitute the voter registration register. The election commissioner or county clerk shall withhold information in the register designated as confidential under section 32-331.
(2) The election commissioner or county clerk shall make available for purchase a list of registered voters that contains the information required under section 32-312 and, if requested, a list that only contains registered voters who have voted in an election held more than thirty days prior to the request for the list. The election commissioner or county clerk shall establish the price of the lists at a rate that fairly covers the actual production cost of the lists, not to exceed three cents per name. Lists shall be used solely for purposes related to elections, political activities, voter registration, law enforcement, or jury selection. Lists shall not be used for commercial purposes.
(3) Any person who acquires a list of registered voters under subsection (2) of this section shall take and subscribe to an oath in substantially the following form:
I hereby swear that I will use the list of registered voters of ....... County, Nebraska, only for the purposes prescribed in section 32-330 and for no other purpose and that I will not permit the use or copying of such list for unauthorized purposes.
I hereby declare under the penalty of election falsification that the statements above are true to the best of my knowledge.
The penalty for election falsification is a Class IV felony.
(Signature of person acquiring list) .................
Subscribed and sworn to before me this .... day of ........ 20.. .
(Name of officer) ....................................
(Official title of officer) ..........................
(4) The election commissioner or county clerk shall provide, upon request and free of charge, a complete and current listing of all registered voters and their addresses to the Clerk of the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska. Such list shall be provided no later than December 31 of each even-numbered year.
(5) The election commissioner or county clerk shall provide, upon request and free of charge, a complete and current listing of all registered voters and their addresses to the state party headquarters of each political party and to the county chairperson of each political party. Such list shall be provided no later than thirty-five days prior to the statewide primary and statewide general elections.