Nebraska Revised Statute 21-119
Chapter 21 Section 119
Signing of records to be delivered for filing to Secretary of State.
(ULLCA 203) (a) A record delivered to the Secretary of State for filing pursuant to the Nebraska Uniform Limited Liability Company Act must be signed as follows:
(1) Except as otherwise provided in subdivisions (2) and (3) of this subsection, a record signed on behalf of a limited liability company must be signed by a person authorized by the company.
(2) A limited liability company's initial certificate of organization must be signed by at least one person acting as an organizer.
(3) A record filed on behalf of a dissolved limited liability company that has no members must be signed by the person winding up the company's activities under subsection (c) of section 21-148 or a person appointed under subsection (d) of such section to wind up those activities.
(4) A statement of cancellation under subdivision (d)(2) of section 21-117 must be signed by each organizer that signed the initial certificate of organization, but a personal representative of a deceased or incompetent organizer may sign in the place of the decedent or incompetent.
(5) A statement of denial by a person under section 21-128 must be signed by that person.
(6) Any other record must be signed by the person on whose behalf the record is delivered to the Secretary of State.
(b) Any record filed under the act may be signed by an agent.