Nebraska Revised Statute 21-118
Chapter 21 Section 118
Amendment or restatement of certificate of organization.
(ULLCA 202) (a) A certificate of organization may be amended or restated at any time.
(b) To amend its certificate of organization, a limited liability company must deliver to the Secretary of State for filing an amendment stating:
(1) the name of the company;
(2) the date of filing of its certificate of organization; and
(3) the changes the amendment makes to the certificate as most recently amended or restated.
(c) To restate its certificate of organization, a limited liability company must deliver to the Secretary of State for filing a restatement, designated as such in its heading, stating:
(1) in the heading or an introductory paragraph, the company's present name and the date of the filing of the company's initial certificate of organization;
(2) if the company's name has been changed at any time since the company's formation, each of the company's former names; and
(3) the changes the restatement makes to the certificate as most recently amended or restated.
(d) Subject to subsection (c) of section 21-112 and subsection (c) of section 21-121, an amendment to or restatement of a certificate of organization is effective when filed by the Secretary of State.
(e) If a member of a member-managed limited liability company, or a manager of a manager-managed limited liability company, knows that any information in a filed certificate of organization was inaccurate when the certificate was filed or has become inaccurate owing to changed circumstances, the member or manager shall promptly:
(1) cause the certificate to be amended; or