Nebraska Revised Statute 9-803
Chapter 9 Section 803
For purposes of the State Lottery Act:
(1) Director shall mean the Director of the Lottery Division;
(2) Division shall mean the Lottery Division of the Department of Revenue;
(3) Lottery contractor shall mean a lottery vendor or lottery game retailer with whom the division has contracted for the purpose of providing goods or services for the state lottery;
(4) Lottery game shall mean any variation of the following types of games:
(a) An instant-win game in which disposable tickets contain certain preprinted winners which are determined by rubbing or scraping an area or areas on the tickets to match numbers, letters, symbols, or configurations, or any combination thereof, as provided by the rules of the game. An instant-win game may also provide for preliminary and grand prize drawings conducted pursuant to the rules of the game. An instant-win game shall not include the use of any pickle card as defined in section 9-315; and
(b) An online lottery game in which lottery game retailer terminals are hooked up to a central computer via a telecommunications system through which (i) a player selects a specified group of numbers or symbols out of a predetermined range of numbers or symbols and purchases a ticket bearing the player-selected numbers or symbols for eligibility in a drawing regularly scheduled in accordance with game rules or (ii) a player purchases a ticket bearing randomly selected numbers for eligibility in a drawing regularly scheduled in accordance with game rules.
Lottery game shall not be construed to mean any video lottery game;
(5) Lottery game retailer shall mean a person who contracts with or seeks to contract with the division to sell tickets in lottery games to the public;
(6) Lottery vendor shall mean any person who submits a bid, proposal, or offer as part of a major procurement;
(7) Major procurement shall mean any procurement or contract unique to the operation of the state lottery in excess of twenty-five thousand dollars for the printing of tickets used in any lottery game, security services, consulting services, advertising services, any goods or services involving the receiving or recording of number selections in any lottery game, or any goods or services involving the determination of winners in any lottery game. Major procurement shall include production of instant-win tickets, procurement of online gaming systems and drawing equipment, or retaining the services of a consultant who will have access to any goods or services involving the receiving or recording of number selections or determination of winners in any lottery game; and
(8) Ticket or lottery ticket shall mean any tangible evidence authorized by the division to prove participation in a lottery game.