Nebraska Revised Statute 69-1214
No licensee shall:
(1) Purchase from a creditor any obligation of a debtor;
(2) Operate as a collection agent and as a licensee as to the same debtor's account;
(3) Execute any contract or agreement to be signed by the debtor unless the contract or agreement is fully and completely filled in and finished;
(4) Receive or charge any fee in the form of a promissory note or other promise to pay, or receive or accept any mortgage or other security for any fee, either as to real or personal property;
(5) Pay any bonus or other consideration to any person for the referral of a debtor to his business, nor shall he accept or receive any bonus, commission or other consideration for referring any debtor to any person for any reason; or
(6) Advertise his services, display, distribute, broadcast or televise or permit to be displayed, advertised, distributed, broadcasted or televised his services in any manner whatsoever wherein is made any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation with regard to the services to be performed by the licensee or the charges to be made therefor.
Laws 1967, c. 377, § 14, p. 1185.