Nebraska Revised Statute 45-804
A credit services organization, a salesperson, agent, or representative of a credit services organization, or an independent contractor who sells or attempts to sell the services of a credit services organization shall not:
(1) Charge a buyer or receive from a buyer money or other valuable consideration before completing performance of all services, other than those described in subdivision (2) of this section, which the credit services organization has agreed to perform for the buyer unless the credit services organization has obtained a surety bond or established and maintained a surety account as provided in section 45-805;
(2) Charge a buyer or receive from a buyer money or other valuable consideration for obtaining or attempting to obtain an extension of credit that the credit services organization has agreed to obtain for the buyer before the extension of credit is obtained;
(3) Charge a buyer or receive from a buyer money or other valuable consideration solely for referral of the buyer to a retail seller who will or may extend credit to the buyer if the credit that is or will be extended to the buyer is substantially the same as that available to the general public;
(4) Make or use a false or misleading representation in the offer or sale of the services of a credit services organization, including (a) guaranteeing to erase bad credit or words to that effect unless the representation clearly discloses that this can be done only if the credit history is inaccurate or obsolete and (b) guaranteeing an extension of credit regardless of the person's previous credit problem or credit history unless the representation clearly discloses the eligibility requirements for obtaining an extension of credit;
(5) Engage, directly or indirectly, in a fraudulent or deceptive act, practice, or course of business in connection with the offer or sale of the services of a credit services organization;
(6) Make or advise a buyer to make a statement with respect to a buyer's credit worthiness, credit standing, or credit capacity that is false or misleading or that should be known by the exercise of reasonable care to be false or misleading to a consumer reporting agency or to a person who has extended credit to a buyer or to whom a buyer is applying for an extension of credit; or
(7) Advertise or cause to be advertised, in any manner whatsoever, the services of a credit services organization without filing a registration statement with the Secretary of State under section 45-806 unless otherwise provided by the Credit Services Organization Act.
Laws 1991, LB 292, § 4.