Nebraska Revised Statute 44-32,130
Chapter 44 Section 32,130
Group and individual contracts; additional required provisions.
(1) An individual contract shall provide a ten-day period to examine and return the contract and have the premium refunded. If services were received during the ten-day period and the person returns the contract to receive a refund of the premium paid, he or she shall pay for such services.
(2) A group or individual contract shall permit enrollees to voluntarily terminate enrollment for any reason at any time.
(3) A group contract shall permit enrollees to convert to individual enrollment upon termination of enrollment in the group.
- Laws 1990, LB 1136, § 39;
- Laws 1994, LB 1224, § 80.