Nebraska Revised Statute 43-403
Chapter 43 Section 403
For purposes of the Health and Human Services, Office of Juvenile Services Act:
(1) Aftercare means the control, supervision, and care exercised over juveniles who have been paroled;
(2) Committed means an order by a court committing a juvenile to the care and custody of the Office of Juvenile Services for treatment;
(3) Community supervision means the control, supervision, and care exercised over juveniles committed to the Office of Juvenile Services when a commitment to the level of treatment of a youth rehabilitation and treatment center has not been ordered by the court;
(4) Evaluation means assessment of the juvenile's social, physical, psychological, and educational development and needs, including a recommendation as to an appropriate treatment plan;
(5) Parole means a conditional release of a juvenile from a youth rehabilitation and treatment center to aftercare or transferred to Nebraska for parole supervision by way of interstate compact;
(6) Placed for evaluation means a placement with the Office of Juvenile Services or the Department of Health and Human Services for purposes of an evaluation of the juvenile; and
(7) Treatment means type of supervision, care, confinement, and rehabilitative services for the juvenile.
- Laws 1998, LB 1073, § 35.