Nebraska Revised Statute 42-1203
Chapter 42 Section 1203
For purposes of the Address Confidentiality Act:
(1) Abuse means causing or attempting to cause physical harm, placing another person in fear of physical harm, or causing another person to engage involuntarily in sexual activity by force, threat of force, or duress, when committed by (a) a person against his or her spouse, (b) a person against his or her former spouse, (c) a person residing with the victim if such person and the victim are or were in a dating relationship, (d) a person who formerly resided with the victim if such person and the victim are or were in a dating relationship, (e) a person against a parent of his or her children, whether or not such person and the victim have been married or resided together at any time, (f) a person against a person with whom he or she is in a dating relationship, (g) a person against a person with whom he or she formerly was in a dating relationship, or (h) a person related to the victim by consanguinity or affinity;
(2) Address means a residential street address, school address, or work address of an individual as specified on the individual's application to be a program participant;
(3) Dating relationship means an intimate or sexual relationship;
(4) Program participant means a person certified as a program participant under section 42-1204;
(7) Trafficking victim has the same meaning as in section 28-830.