Nebraska Revised Statute 37-624
Chapter 37 Section 624
Commission; powers; use of federal personnel.
(1) The commission may enter into a memorandum of agreement for cooperative law enforcement with the United States Fish and Wildlife Service.
(2) Special agents and refuge officers of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service who are certified as federal law enforcement officers may be credentialed as conservation officers of the commission. The secretary, under the direction of the commission acting in official session, may credential such officers. Training requirements under section 81-1414 shall not apply to an officer credentialed under this subsection.
(3) Nothing in this section shall authorize special agents and refuge officers of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service who are credentialed as conservation officers pursuant to subsection (2) of this section to enforce any other laws of the State of Nebraska while exercising the authority specified in such subsection, nor shall any evidence discovered in the course of such agents' or officers' duties in enforcement of the Game Law or rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the commission, which is evidence of a violation of any other laws of the State of Nebraska, be admissible in a subsequent prosecution for such violation.
- Laws 1992, LB 339, § 1;
- R.S.1943, (1996), § 81-805.04;
- Laws 1998, LB 922, § 314;
- Laws 2001, LB 130, § 6.