Nebraska Revised Statute 37-102
Chapter 37 Section 102
Game and Parks Commission; districts.
For purposes of section 37-101, the state is hereby divided into eight districts. The limits and designations of the eight districts shall be as follows:
(1) District No. 1. The counties of Richardson, Pawnee, Nemaha, Johnson, Otoe, Cass, Sarpy, Saunders, Butler, Gage, Seward, Saline, and Jefferson;
(2) District No. 2. Douglas County;
(3) District No. 3. The counties of Washington, Dodge, Colfax, Platte, Merrick, Nance, Boone, Madison, Stanton, Cuming, Burt, Thurston, Wayne, Pierce, Antelope, Knox, Cedar, Dixon, and Dakota;
(4) District No. 4. The counties of Thayer, Nuckolls, Webster, Adams, Clay, Fillmore, York, Polk, Hamilton, Hall, Buffalo, Kearney, and Franklin;
(5) District No. 5. The counties of Harlan, Furnas, Red Willow, Hitchcock, Dundy, Chase, Hayes, Frontier, Gosper, Phelps, Dawson, Lincoln, and Perkins;
(6) District No. 6. The counties of Howard, Greeley, Wheeler, Sherman, Valley, Garfield, Holt, Boyd, Keya Paha, Rock, Brown, Loup, Blaine, Custer, Logan, McPherson, Arthur, Grant, Hooker, Thomas, and Cherry;
(7) District No. 7. The counties of Deuel, Garden, Keith, Sheridan, Cheyenne, Morrill, Box Butte, Dawes, Sioux, Scotts Bluff, Banner, and Kimball; and
(8) District No. 8. Lancaster County.
- Laws 1947, c. 315, § 2, p. 954;
- Laws 1963, c. 513, § 1, p. 1628;
- R.S.1943, (1996), § 81-801.01;
- Laws 1998, LB 922, § 2;
- Laws 2002, LB 1003, § 13.