Nebraska Revised Statute 25-1587.06

Chapter 25 Section 1587.06



Any person filing a foreign judgment or a judgment from another court in this state shall pay to the clerk of the district or county court a fee as provided in section 33-106 or 33-123 for filing a transcript of judgment. Fees for docketing, transcription, or other enforcement proceedings shall be as provided for judgments of the courts of this state.


  • Laws 1993, LB 458, § 6;
  • Laws 1995, LB 270, § 1.