Nebraska Revised Statute 21-29,116
Chapter 21 Section 29,116
Amendment or restatement of articles of organization.
(1) To amend or restate its articles of organization, a limited cooperative association shall deliver to the Secretary of State for filing an amendment or restatement of the articles of organization stating:
(a) The name of the limited cooperative association;
(b) The date of filing of its initial articles of organization; and
(c) The changes the amendment makes to the articles of organization as most recently amended or restated.
(2) A limited cooperative association shall promptly deliver to the Secretary of State for filing an amendment to the articles of organization to reflect the appointment of a person to wind up the limited cooperative association's activities under sections 21-2989 and 21-2990.
(3) An organizer that knows that any information in filed articles of organization was false when the articles were filed or has become false due to changed circumstances shall promptly:
(a) Cause the articles to be amended; and
(b) Deliver to the Secretary of State an amendment for filing.
(4) Articles of organization may be amended at any time for any other proper purpose as determined by the limited cooperative association.
(5) Restated articles of organization shall be delivered to the Secretary of State for filing in the same manner as an amendment.
(6) Subject to section 21-2919, an amendment or restated article is effective when filed by the Secretary of State.