Nebraska Revised Statute 21-234
Chapter 21 Section 234
Change of registered office or registered agent.
(MBCA 5.02) (a) A corporation may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement of change that sets forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The street address of its current registered office;
(3) If the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of the new registered office;
(4) The name and street address of its current registered agent. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address;
(5) If the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent and the new agent's written consent, either on the statement or attached to it, to the appointment; and
(6) That after the change or changes are made, the street addresses of its registered office and the business office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If the street address or post office box number of a registered agent's business office changes, the agent may change the street address or, if one exists, the post office box number, of the registered office of any corporation for which the agent is the registered agent by delivering a signed written notice of the change to the corporation and signing, either manually or in facsimile, and delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a signed statement that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this section and recites that the corporation has been notified of the change.