Nebraska Revised Statute 21-19,176
Chapter 21 Section 19,176
Repeal of former law; effect.
(a) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, the repeal of a statute by Laws 1996, LB 681, shall not affect:
(1) The operation of the statute or any action taken under it before its repeal;
(2) Any ratification, right, remedy, privilege, obligation, or liability acquired, accrued, or incurred under the statute before its repeal;
(3) Any violation of the statute or any penalty, forfeiture, or punishment incurred because of the violation, before its repeal;
(4) Any proceeding, reorganization, or dissolution commenced under the statute before its repeal, and the proceeding, reorganization, or dissolution may be completed in accordance with the statute as if it had not been repealed; or
(5) Any meeting of members or directors or action by written consent noticed or any action taken before its repeal as a result of a meeting of members or directors or action by written consent.
(b) If a penalty or punishment imposed for violation of a statute repealed by Laws 1996, LB 681, is reduced by the Nebraska Nonprofit Corporation Act, the penalty or punishment, if not already imposed, shall be imposed in accordance with the act.
- Laws 1996, LB 681, § 176.