Nebraska Revised Statute 21-103
Chapter 21 Section 103
(RULLCA 103) (a) A person knows a fact when the person:
(1) has actual knowledge of it; or
(2) is deemed to know it under subdivision (d)(1) of this section or law other than the Nebraska Uniform Limited Liability Company Act.
(b) A person has notice of a fact when the person:
(1) has reason to know the fact from all of the facts known to the person at the time in question; or
(2) is deemed to have notice of the fact under subdivision (d)(2) of this section.
(c) A person notifies another of a fact by taking steps reasonably required to inform the other person in ordinary course, whether or not the other person knows the fact.
(d) A person that is not a member is deemed:
(1) to know of a limitation on authority to transfer real property as provided in subsection (g) of section 21-127; and
(2) to have notice of a limited liability company's:
(A) dissolution, ninety days after a statement of dissolution under subdivision (b)(1)(B) of section 21-148 becomes effective;
(B) termination, ninety days after a statement of termination under subdivision (b)(2)(E) of section 21-148 becomes effective; and