Nebraska Revised Statute 19-923
Chapter 19 Section 923
Municipality; notify board of education; when; notice to military installation.
(1) In order to provide for orderly school planning and development, a municipality considering the adoption or amendment of a zoning ordinance or approval of the platting or replatting of any development of real estate shall notify the board of education of each school district in which the real estate, or some part thereof, to be affected by such a proposal lies, of the next regular meeting of the planning commission at which such proposal is to be considered and shall submit a copy of the proposal to the board of education at least ten days prior to such meeting.
(2) When a municipality is considering the adoption or amendment of a zoning ordinance or the approval of the platting or replatting of any development of real estate, the municipality shall notify any military installation which is located within the corporate boundary limits or the extraterritorial zoning jurisdiction of the municipality if the municipality has received a written request for such notification from the military installation. The municipality shall deliver the notification to the military installation at least ten days prior to the meeting of the planning commission at which the proposal is to be considered.
(3) The provisions of this section shall not apply to zoning, rezoning, or approval of plats by any city of the metropolitan or primary class, which has adopted a comprehensive subdivision ordinance pursuant to sections 14-115 and 14-116, or Chapter 15, articles 9 and 11. Plats of subdivisions approved by the agent of a municipality designated pursuant to section 19-916 shall not be subject to the notice requirements in this section.
- Laws 1963, c. 463, § 1, p. 1491;
- Laws 1969, c. 722, § 1, p. 2752;
- R.S.1943, (1981), § 79-4,151;
- Laws 1983, LB 71, § 14;
- Laws 2010, LB279, § 3.