Nebraska State Constitution Article V-8
Supreme Court appoint staff; budget; copyright of state reports.
The Supreme Court shall appoint such staff as may be needed for the proper dispatch of the business of the court. The court shall prepare and recommend to each session of the Legislature a budget of the estimated expenses of the court. The copyright of the state reports shall forever remain the property of the state.
- Neb. Const. art. VI, sec. 8 (1875);
- Amended 1920, Constitutional Convention, 1919-1920, No. 15;
- Transferred by Constitutional Convention, 1919-1920, art. V, sec. 8;
- Amended 1972, Laws 1971, LB 333, sec. 1;
- Amended 1990, Laws 1990, LR 8, sec. 1.