Nebraska Revised Statute 79-771



Nebraska community college degrees; how treated.

For purposes of financial aid relating to postsecondary education and admission to postsecondary educational institutions, a student shall be deemed a high school graduate if he or she has obtained an associate of arts degree or an associate of science degree from a community college in Nebraska.