(1) No person, except a distributor operating pursuant to the Nebraska Pickle Card Lottery Act, shall sell or distribute any pickle card units to any licensed organization.
(2) No distributor shall hold a license to conduct a lottery by the sale of pickle cards or any other kind of gambling activity which is authorized or regulated under Chapter 9 or a license to act as a sales agent, pickle card operator, or manufacturer of pickle cards or pickle card units except as provided in sections 9-255.07 and 9-632.
(3) If a distributor delivers any pickle card unit, he or she shall deliver such unit only to a licensed utilization-of-funds member for pickle cards, a licensed sales agent, a licensed gaming manager, a bingo chairperson designated by an organization licensed to conduct bingo pursuant to the Nebraska Bingo Act, or a person who serves as a manager for a licensed organization which is exempt under section 501(c)(8), (c)(10), or (c)(19) of the Internal Revenue Code and shall not deliver any pickle card unit to any other person, including a pickle card operator.
(4) No distributor shall offer or agree to offer anything of value to any person in exchange for an agreement or commitment by such person to exclusively sell pickle cards sold by such distributor. Nothing in this section shall prohibit a licensed organization or pickle card operator from exclusively selling pickle cards sold by a single distributor. No licensed organization or pickle card operator shall accept or agree to accept anything of value from a distributor in exchange for an agreement or commitment by such licensed organization or pickle card operator to exclusively sell pickle cards sold by such distributor.
(5) No distributor or employee or spouse of any distributor shall participate in the conduct or operation of any lottery by the sale of pickle cards or any other kind of gambling activity which is authorized or regulated under Chapter 9 except to the exclusive extent of his or her statutory duties as a licensed distributor and as provided in sections 9-255.07 and 9-632. No distributor or employee or spouse of any distributor shall have a substantial interest in another distributor, a manufacturer, a manufacturer-distributor as defined in section 9-616 other than itself, or a licensed organization or any other licensee regulated under Chapter 9. Membership in any organization shall not be deemed a violation of this section.
(6) A distributor shall purchase or otherwise obtain pickle card units only from a licensed manufacturer and shall pay for such units by check within thirty days of delivery.