(1) The commission shall establish a list of persons self-excluded from licensed racetrack enclosures in Nebraska. A person may request such person's name to be placed on the list of self-excluded persons by filing an application with the commission, on forms prescribed by the commission, requesting to be self-excluded and agreeing to take personal responsibility for not visiting licensed racetrack enclosures in Nebraska. The application shall specify that, by applying to be a person self-excluded from licensed racetrack enclosures, the applicant agrees that during any period of voluntary exclusion the person is not eligible to collect any winnings or recover any losses resulting from any gaming activity at a licensed racetrack enclosure or be present at a licensed racetrack enclosure.
(2) The commission shall adopt and promulgate rules and regulations for the list of self-excluded persons, including:
(a) Procedures for placement on the list;
(b) The terms for self-removal from the list;
(c) Procedures for providing the list to licensed racetrack enclosures; and
(d) Other such procedures the commission determines are necessary for the effective and efficient administration of the list.
(3) The commission may revoke, limit, condition, suspend, or fine an authorized gaming operator or any officer, employee, or agent of the operator if such licensee knowingly or recklessly fails to exclude or eject from its premises any person on the list of self-excluded persons.
(4) An authorized gaming operator or the officers, agents, and employees of the operator shall not market directly to any person on any list of self-excluded persons. An authorized gaming operator shall deny access to complimentary check-cashing privileges, club programs, and other similar benefits to any person on the list of self-excluded persons.
(5) The list of self-excluded persons shall not be open to public inspection. Nothing in this section shall prohibit an authorized gaming operator from disclosing the identity of any person on the list of self-excluded persons to any affiliated gaming facility operator or other jurisdiction for the limited purpose of assisting in the proper administration of responsible gaming programs in Nebraska or as authorized by law in another jurisdiction.
(6) A person placed on the list of self-excluded persons is prohibited from entering a licensed racetrack enclosure in Nebraska and is ineligible to place a legal wager in Nebraska at such licensed racetrack enclosure. A person on the list of self-excluded persons shall not collect any winnings or recover losses resulting from prohibited gaming activity, and such winnings shall be forfeited to the commission to be used for problem gambling treatment, prevention, and education programs.