For purposes of the Equipment Business Regulation Act:
(1) Continuing commercial relationship shall mean a relationship in which a dealer has been granted the right to sell and service equipment manufactured by a supplier;
(2) Controlling interest shall mean a combination of ownership or management interests which legally or in practical effect has the power to determine the policies under which a dealership is operated;
(3) Dealer or dealership shall mean an individual, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, association, or other form of business enterprise primarily engaged in the retail sale and service of equipment in this state pursuant to any oral or written agreement for a definite or indefinite period of time in which there is a continuing commercial relationship in the marketing of equipment and related services;
(4) Dealer agreement shall mean a contract or agreement, whether oral or written, between a supplier and dealer by which the dealer is granted the right to sell, distribute, and service the supplier's equipment and by which there is a continuing commercial relationship between the supplier and the dealer;
(5) Equipment shall mean any machine designed for or adapted and used for agricultural, horticultural, livestock, grazing, forestry, or industrial purposes; and
(6) Supplier shall mean the manufacturer, wholesaler, or distributor of the equipment to be sold by a dealer.