Nebraska Revised Statute 83-4,130
Criminal detention facilities; operation standards; enumerated.
The standards for the operation of criminal detention facilities shall include but not be limited to standards for:
(1) The classification and reclassification of prisoners;
(2) The rehabilitative services required for prisoners;
(3) The disciplinary procedures for prisoners;
(4) The grievance procedure for prisoners; and
(5) The search and admission of visitors.
- Laws 1978, LB 212, § 7;
- R.S.Supp.,1980, § 83-948.04.