Nebraska Revised Statute 83-4,129
Criminal detention facilities; maintenance standards; enumerated.
The standards for the maintenance of criminal detention facilities shall include but not be limited to standards for:
(1) The staffing, training, and demeanor of personnel;
(2) The procedures for the admission and release of prisoners;
(3) The assignment procedures for assigning prisoners to housing, programs, and related activities;
(4) The establishment of a standardized records and statistical system for criminal detention facilities;
(5) The establishment of systems and procedures for the handling of prisoner mail, visits, and telephone services;
(6) The procedures for prisoner access to the media, general library, exercise, and recreation;
(7) The procedures for prisoner access to legal material, legal counsel, and religion;
(8) The supervision and uses of the facility arsenal, firearms, and key room;
(9) Food services;
(10) Health services; and
(11) Prisoner conduct.
- Laws 1978, LB 212, § 6;
- R.S.Supp.,1980, § 83-948.03.