Any party at a hearing conducted pursuant to section 83-1219 shall have the right to:
(1) Be accompanied and advised by counsel and by individuals with special knowledge or training with respect to the needs of persons with developmental disabilities;
(2) Present evidence and confront, cross-examine, and compel the attendance of witnesses;
(3) Prohibit the introduction of any evidence at the hearing that has not been disclosed to that party at least five days before the hearing;
(4) Obtain a written or electronic verbatim record of the hearing; and
(5) Obtain written findings of fact and decisions from the director.
The hearing officer may also produce evidence on his or her own motion.