Nebraska Revised Statute 83-1,127
Board of Pardons; duties.
The Board of Pardons shall:
(1) Exercise the pardon authority as defined in section 83-170 for all criminal offenses except treason and cases of impeachment;
(2) Make rules and regulations for its own administration and operation;
(3) Appoint and remove its employees as prescribed by the State Personnel System and delegate appropriate powers and duties to them;
(4) Consult with the Board of Parole concerning applications for the exercise of pardon authority;
(5) Consult with the Department of Motor Vehicles concerning applications received from the department pursuant to section 60-6,209 for the exercise of pardon authority; and
(6) Exercise all powers and perform all duties necessary and proper in carrying out its responsibilities under the provisions of the Nebraska Treatment and Corrections Act.
- Laws 1969, c. 817, § 58, p. 3102;
- Laws 1979, LB 322, § 66;
- Laws 1981, LB 545, § 44;
- Laws 1992, Third Spec. Sess., LB 13, § 6;
- Laws 1994, LB 677, § 13;
- Laws 1998, LB 309, § 25.
- State Personnel System, see section 81-1301 et seq.