81-907. Surplus property; purchase or receive from government.

The State of Nebraska, its political subdivisions and instrumentalities, and tax-supported institutions are authorized to purchase or receive surplus property from the government of the United States or any government agency thereof.

Source:Laws 1945, c. 234, § 1, p. 693; Laws 1977, LB 548, § 5.