Nebraska Revised Statute 81-8,196
Chapter 81 Section 8,196
Applicant for licensure; requirements.
Each applicant for licensure as a professional landscape architect shall complete an application that includes the following requirements:
(1) Proof that the applicant has met the eligibility standards set by the board in rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the board in consultation with the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards;
(2) Successful passage of a written or electronic examination in landscape architecture which is designed to determine the proficiency and qualifications to engage in the practice of professional landscape architecture; and
(3) That the applicant is of good character.
- Laws 1967, c. 565, § 13, p. 1863;
- Laws 1974, LB 811, § 20;
- Laws 1997, LB 752, § 224;
- Laws 2012, LB1140, § 12.