81-2139. Correction order; countermanded or extended; written request; action on.

A correction order of an inspector properly issued may be countermanded or extended by the inspector or his supervisor. Any interested party may demand that an outstanding order be countermanded or extended. Such demand shall be in writing and shall be addressed to the board. If the request to countermand an order is rejected it shall be done so in writing within ten days.

Source:Laws 1975, LB 525, § 39; R.S.1943, (1976), § 81-5,109.