Nebraska Revised Statute 81-2,162.26
Adulterated commercial fertilizer or soil conditioner; distribution unlawful; how determined.
No person shall distribute adulterated commercial fertilizers or soil conditioners. A commercial fertilizer or soil conditioner shall be deemed to be adulterated if:
(1) It contains any toxic materials, other than pesticides registered pursuant to law, in quantities injurious to plant or animal health;
(2) Any valuable constituent has been in whole or in part omitted or subtracted therefrom or any less valuable substance substituted therefor;
(3) Its composition or quality falls below or differs from that which it is purported or is represented to possess by its label;
(4) Warning statements or directions for use, as prescribed by the director to be shown on the label, are not displayed thereon; or
(5) It contains amounts of crop seed, weed seed, or other foreign materials in excess of tolerances as may be established by rules and regulations of the department.
- Laws 1975, LB 333, § 11;
- Laws 1980, LB 889, § 8.