Nebraska Revised Statute 81-2,162.25
Misbranded commercial fertilizer or soil conditioner; distribution unlawful; how determined.
No person shall distribute misbranded commercial fertilizers or soil conditioners. A commercial fertilizer or soil conditioner shall be deemed to be misbranded if:
(1) Its labeling is false or misleading in any particular;
(2) It is distributed under the name of another commercial fertilizer or soil conditioner;
(3) It is not labeled as required by the Nebraska Commercial Fertilizer and Soil Conditioner Act or the regulations promulgated under the act;
(4) It purports to be or is represented as a commercial fertilizer or soil conditioner or as containing an ingredient, for which a definition of identity or standard of quality has been prescribed by regulation of the department, unless it conforms to such definition and standard; or
(5) Any word, statement, or other information required by the act or the regulations promulgated under the act to appear on the label is not prominently displayed with such conspicuousness, as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices, on the label, and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by an individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.
- Laws 1975, LB 333, § 10;
- Laws 1992, LB 366, § 41.