The trust company shall have power:
(1) To have a corporate name;
(2) To have a corporate seal;
(3) To sue and be sued and complain and defend in all courts of law and equity;
(4) To receive reasonable compensation for all services performed by it under the Nebraska Trust Company Act;
(5) To make bylaws not inconsistent with the act or its articles of incorporation for the management of its affairs; and
(6) To appoint or elect such officers and agents as the business of the corporation may require.