Nebraska Revised Statute 79-5,107
Chapter 79 Section 5,107
Class II or VI school district; board of education; student's attendance at accredited junior, junior-senior, or senior high school; payment of tuition.
The board of education of any Class VI school district formerly organized as a rural high school district or the school board of any Class II district may pay tuition based on the actual per pupil cost of the receiving district for any junior high, junior-senior high, or senior high school pupil residing in the district to attend an accredited junior high, junior-senior high, or senior high school outside such district when such facilities are located closer to the residence of the pupil than the school maintained by such district and when in the opinion of the board the best interest of such pupil or such school district may so require.
- Laws 1953, c. 319, § 1, p. 1052;
- Laws 1955, c. 322, § 1, p. 997;
- Laws 1967, c. 548, § 1, p. 1812;
- R.S.Supp.,1967, § 79-1103.04;
- Laws 1969, c. 725, § 1, p. 2759;
- R.S.1943, (1994), § 79-550;
- Laws 1996, LB 900, § 360.