Except as provided in section 79-2,133, a governing body may require and collect fees or other funds from or on behalf of students or require students to provide specialized equipment or specialized attire for any of the following purposes:
(1) Participation in extracurricular activities;
(2) Admission fees and transportation charges for spectators attending extracurricular activities;
(3) Postsecondary education costs;
(4) Transportation pursuant to sections 79-241, 79-605, and 79-611;
(5) Copies of student files or records pursuant to section 79-2,104;
(6) Reimbursement to the school district or educational service unit for school district or educational service unit property lost or damaged by the student;
(7) Before-and-after-school or prekindergarten services offered pursuant to section 79-1104;
(8) Summer school or night school;
(9) Parking; and
(10) Breakfast and lunch programs.
Except as provided in this section and sections 79-2,127.01, 79-2,131, and 79-2,132, a governing body shall not collect money pursuant to the Public Elementary and Secondary Student Fee Authorization Act from students.